- TOPBUXUS GROW is a fast acting granular fertiliser.
- Specially formulated for superior Buxus growth.
- Promotes healthy root system, uniform growth and deep green leaves.
- Helps stop yellowing and orange leaves.
- TOPBUXUS GROW contains essential nutrients that target nutrient deficiencies in all varieties of Buxus.
- Contains Nitrogen to promote beautiful green leaves; Phosphorus to promote a healthy root system for growth; and Soluble Potash (an enriched source of potassium) for plant vigor. Also a substantial amount of Sulphur that is essential for Buxus plants.
- Spread TOPBUXUS GROW on the soil at the base of the plant. Do not spread on the plant.
- Fertilise with TOPBUXUS GROW 3 times per season as soon as a new buds appear.
- TOPBUXUS GROW is environment and pollinator friendly.
- TOPBUXUS GROW meets EC Fertiliser criteria.
Use TOPBUXUS GROW in conjoint with TOPBUXUS HEALTH-MIX for an optimum Buxus care all season.
How to Use
Spread the granular fertiliser at the base of the plant, just beyond the drip line either on the soil or over mulch. Water in straight away for instant results as TOPBUXUS GROW is fast acting and will absorb quickly.
When and How Often to Apply
Apply TOPBUXUS GROW any time of the year to boost your plants with the greening nutrients. For growth boosting, apply once every 6-8 weeks (3 times a season) as soon as you see new buds.
Where to Use
Use on Buxus shrubs, Buxus hedges, and Buxus in pots or planters.
50 grams = 1m2.
Divide this by the number of square meters to determine the amount of TOPBUXUS GROW to apply to your Buxus.
Coverage Area by Product Size
0.5kg = 10m2
5kg = 100m2
20kg = 400m2
NPK 12-1-13 including 10% Sulfur trioxide, 4% Magnesium oxide and 3% Calcium oxide.
The shelf life is a minimum of 3 years. Keep the product in its original container with the lid tightly closed and keep out of direct sunlight.